In pursuit of treatment excellence, we offer a multi-disciplinary panel of professionals who provide a team approach in creating a truly exceptional therapeutic environment for a drug and alcohol rehab for women. There are staff members on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help nurture and build a trusting relationship with each client.
The relationships that Sandy’s Place forms with its female clients are founded on dignity, privacy, and respect with an understanding and appreciation of the role that substance abuse has played in their lives. Sandy’s Place is committed to restoring health and balance. We utilize a treatment approach that values a client’s complete life, including family, community, culture, value systems, spiritual traditions, and integration within the real world.
Sandy’s Place is represented by a highly qualified professional treatment team with varying levels of credentials, including Psychiatrist, Addictionologist, Masters and Doctorate Level Therapists, Medical Doctors, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Hypnotherapist, EMDR Therapist, Marriage and Family Therapists. We also have a host of available medical professionals in the immediate area who work with our clients specific needs.
Sandy’s Place is situated in Newport Heights, Orange County, a tight-knit beach community located in Southern California. Our treatment program helps women recover from substance and alcohol abuse by working on interpersonal issues in an exclusive healing and luxurious home where women are given the privacy and help they need to rediscover themselves and begin to recover in mind, body and spirit from the devastation of alcoholism and drug addiction.
- Our drug and alcohol rehab for women has developed the best treatment program that treats addiction while also addressing the other issues such as chemical dependency, trauma, grief, co-dependency and co-occurring disorders in women.
- Our Women Only Program allows for open discussion of issues unique to women.
- We offer a holistic program dealing with a complete range of behavioral issues affecting clients with a specialty in trauma, etc.
- Our residence is located minutes from the spectacularly beautiful Southern California beach community.
- We have a maximum capacity of six clients, assuring individualized attention in our drug and alcohol rehab program.
- Our clinical staff is composed of highly credentialed, well-respected and experienced individuals.
- Our Women’s Director has over 20 years of successful primary and extended care treatment in Orange County, California.
- Sandy’s Place offers a broad range of workshop topics and activities to keep the recovering woman constantly making progress every hour of the day.
- We have over 30 years’ worth of relationships built with the world’s finest clinical professionals that allows us to provide the best match for any client’s needs.
- We have Family Sessions available and contact families weekly.
- We offer opportunity for clients to discover a place within themselves to experience sober fun.